We are currently looking for few guest writers to feature here on Muggles Behaving Badly.net! Not just Fandom Contributors. Though, they are welcome too! We are looking to establish a regular writing team for the site, and we know you’re out there, just waiting for this opportunity, so here ya go!
First off: Sorry, we cannot pay you, but we can show off your work in our features section, and main sections of the site. We are in need of a few talented writers to fill out the following sections:
– Tales from the Bookcase
· Silly, but honest book reviews & shameless promotions of lesser known authors
– The Muggle Review
· Reviews of television, movies, games, and other odds and ends.
– Opinions and Such
· Just tell it like it is. Must be some sort of fandom related.
– Fandom Farce Writers
· Creative writers and fanfiction writers welcome! This portion is underdevelopment and we are in desperate need to get it started.
What We Want
· All writings must be well written, free of any sensitive materials, images, and done in good taste. We will not accept any forms of writing that bash or discriminate against anyone or anything. Political or Opinion writings must contain critical thinking and be well rounded to provide a particular point.
· We have a grammar Nazi on the team, so all writing must be free from major spelling or grammatical errors. Unless required for a creative writing / fanfiction piece.
· You will not be paid for your work! We are broke and can’t pay for your words, just offer a place to publish them.
· Regular contributors and writers may be asked to write fulltime, or given an elevated site account to publish work on a regular schedule.
· Not all writings will be featured on the main page of the site, but promoted in the Updates & Such area / sidebar.
· At anytime a writer becomes a Pre-Madonna or pain in the ass, we retain the right to remove all works from the site without notice.
· We do not offer copyright or trademarking for submitted work, and cannot accept any works that are copyrighted, trademarked or already solicited.
· Any work that is already solicited, we can review and promote at our discretion.
How to Become A Guest Writer
Simply email us at bad.muggle.staff(at)gmail.com with:
1. Your Name, Age (yes, we have to know), and Where in the word you reside.
2. Which area/areas and topics you would like to contribute to
3. A Sample of your work
4. How often you would like to contribute.